DISCOVER WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US – THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE COLLECTION OF MODELS WITH OVER HALF OUR PDX MAINTAINED âIN LIFEâ, THE BEST ANNOTATED DATABASES AND THE CAPACITY TO PERFORM LARGE SCALE PHASE II-LIKE STUDIES IN PARALLEL, TODAY.
- HUSIGNATUREâ¢ â IDENTIFY BIOMARKERS AND DIFFERENTIATE PATIENT POPULATIONS.
- HUTRIALâ¢ â HUMAN SURROGATE PHASE II-LIKE STUDIES.
- HUPRIMEÂ® â THE GOLD-STANDARD IN PDX COLLECTIONS
- HUKEMIAÂ® â A UNIQUE COLLECTION OF PATIENT-DERIVED HAEMATOLOGICAL MODELS.
- HUBASEâ¢ â A COMPREHENSIVE. ANNOTATED DATABASE OF OUR PDX.
- XENOBASEâ¢ â AN ANNOTATED DATABASE OF OUR CDX.
- PRIMEPANEL â UNIQUE LINES DERIVED FROM OUR PDX.
Crown Bioscience’s deep expertise in oncology helps our clients defines the biological basis for the differences between normal and cancer cells. Crown’s commitment to the development of predictive in vitro and in vivo research models helps to reveal processes and molecular targets with the potential for therapeutic or preventive intervention. Our comprehensive services for drug development from target to pre-IND continue to help our clients accelerated confident Go/No Go decisions during early stage drug discovery and ensured robust pre-clinical candidate selection.
Why not see how your early stage drug development program could benefit from our proprietary platforms with proven predictive power. Simply click on the links to learn more about our service expertise or contact us to get a project budget for your ideas, fast! Or, why not call us today for a free consultation (+1 855 827 6968).